Royal Scottish Academy Brass is a brass ensemble of flexible size comprising senior members of the brass faculty at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. All the players in the quintet, led by international trumpet soloist and RSAMD Principal, John Wallace, are distinguished soloists and orchestral musicians who occupy principal chairs in the Royal Scottish National, BBC Scottish Symphony and Ulster Orchestras, as well as being active as chamber musicians in a variety of groups such as the Paragon and Hebrides Ensembles.
1. . . the Fertile Land – Luís Tinoco
2. 5 Pequenas Músicas de Mar – Nuno Corte-Real
3. Jazzi Metal – Carlos Azevedo
4. Essay IX – Christopher Bochmann
5. Rumor – João Madureira
6. Brass Quintet (1983) – Christopher Bochmann
7. 2 Family Discussions – António Pinho Vargas